In order to make this lunch happen I am obviously going to need to contact Bill Murray. I can’t find his 1-800 number listed anywhere, so I need to crack it myself
1. 1-800-434-7878, no answer
2. 1-800-678-8945, a company called Newark customer receivable department, couldn’t tell if the voice was a recording or not, but either way she was very cordial.
3. 1-800-336-8478, turns out is 1-800-dentist so not what I was looking for but I did get a dentist appointment out of it.
4. 1-800-267-9854, a re-direct to some phone sex company, may have to follow up on this just to make sure.
5. 1-800-553-6879, just got a recorded message in some language I can only describe as Russian-esque.
6. 1-800-356-9377, just 1-800-flowers.
7. 1-800-789-3495, no answer
8. 1-800-565-7654, couldn’t understand what the voice said the companies name was because of the loud rap music playing in the background.
9. 1-800-543-6790, no longer in service.
10. 1-800-738-6337, is actually 1-800-petmeds, so for all you pet lovers, there you go.
So no luck this go around, the search continues. If you or someone you know has Bill Murray’s 1-800 number please email me. It would save a lot of awkward phone calls.